Data protection declaration
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason, we process your data exclusively on the basis of legal regulations (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulations, TKG - German Telecommunications Act 2003). In this data protection declaration, we inform you about the most important aspects of the processing of personal data in connection with the use of our website www.reepbana.com, the related sub-pages and possible related social media sites.
1. Name and contact data of the responsible data processing entity
Managing Director: Mr. Jan-Peter Stölken
2. Collection and storage of personal information and the nature and purpose of its use
Wix.com participates in, and has certified its compliance with, the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the following link: https://www.dataprivacyframework.gov/s/
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website www.reepbana.com and its associated sub-pages, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
In particular, the following information is collected without requiring your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- The IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- The website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data is processed for the following purposes:
• Ensuring smooth connection to the website,
• Ensuring convenient use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability
• For further administrative purposes.
b) When contacting us via our website
Due to legal regulations, our website contains information that enables quick electronic contact with us and our contact persons, which also includes a general so-called electronic mail address (email address). If you contact us by email, the personal data you provide will be automatically saved. This personal data which is submitted on a voluntary basis will be stored for processing purposes or for the purpose of contacting you.
c) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly provided your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we shall use your email address to send you our newsletter when available. To receive our newsletter, providing us with your email address is sufficient.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your request to cancel your subscription at any time by email to: email@example.com
d) For job applications and during the job application procedure
We collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing applications. This processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case when an applicant has sent corresponding application documents to us by electronic means, e.g. via email. If we conclude a contract of employment with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of the employment in compliance with the legal requirements. If we do not conclude a contract of employment with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted after notification of the decision not to employ the applicant, provided that deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests on our part. Another legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, the preservation of the possibility of evidence in a possible legal dispute under the General Equal Treatment Act (Allgemeinen Gleichbehandlungsgesetz).
3. Distribution of data
Distribution of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You provide your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR to this purpose
• Distribution of your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• In the event that the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and
• This distribution of data is legally permissible and pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analytics and tracking tools
6. Links to third-party websites
When transferring certain information to servers in the USA, Instagram relies on the European Commission's adequacy decision for the EU-USA data protection framework. Instagram provides further information for you at the following links:
Should you be logged in to Instagram as a user, there is a cookie with your Instagram ID on your device. This allows Instagram to track that you have visited a page and how you used it. If you want to avoid this, you should log out of Instagram or deactivate the “stay logged in” function, delete the cookies on your device and close and restart your browser.
8. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
• Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the origin of your data if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful detailed information about this;
• Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
• Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, in the case that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, yet you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing of your data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonplace and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible body (data portability);
• Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
• To complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mailing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data security
11. Actuality and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is valid as of September 2023. As a result of the further development of our website and services thereof or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed by you at any time from the website at https://www.reepbana.com/PrivacyPolicy .